In mid-July, the CEIRR Influenza Data Processing and Communication Center (iDPCC) attended the American Society of Virology (ASV) Annual Meeting in Madison, Wisconsin. The CEIRR booth was visited by attendees from both the CEIRR Network and external researchers. Word spread quickly throughout the conference of the amazing CEIRR gear available, with many of our Network researchers displaying their CEIRR “Ask me about my research” pins. Although the CEIRR branding was not the only thing catching the eye of attendees; the CEIRR Reagents and Pilot Research Program flyers had many interested in the resources that CEIRR supports.
The CEIRR Network presented over 20 posters and 15 talks!
The CEIRR booth was not alone in representing the Network. There were attendees from every Center, including:
- Dr. Mark Tompkins from CIDER
- Dr. Stacey Schultz-Cherry from SJCEIRR
- Dr. Andrew Pekosz from JH-CEIRR
- Dr. Troy Sutton from Emory-CEIRR
- Dr. Seema Lakdawala from Penn-CEIRR
- Dr. Florian Krammer and Dr. Eric Bortz from CRIPT
- And many more!
Check out the CEIRR Twitter coverage for the sightings we caught.